Ola has become one of the top online cab applications in India in a short period. Earlier, it was a big task for the passenger to book the cab. But with the introduction of the latest technology, it takes a minute to book a cab. The services of Ola cab are easy to access in 110 cities in India.
The Ola cabs offer luxurious trips to its passenger while maintaining economical prices and safety of all. Moreover, the passengers can easily share their trip details with a closed one which offers the chance to track the real-time of the trip.
To enjoy Ola cab services, here is a quick guide to book Ola cab via the Ola app:
- The initial step is to install an Ola application on your smartphone. On Android, you need to visit the Play store to download and on iOS, visit the Apple store to download the application.
- The second step is to create your account on the Ola app by filling in your details like a phone number or email ID.
- You will get an OTP which is a one-time password, either on your phone number or email ID. Your phone will auto-detect it or you need to fill in the OTP yourself.
- After creating an account on the application. The screen will appear which will locate the real-time location of the passenger.
- The passenger needs to enter its pickup location to book an Ola cab. And also, the drop location.
- You can select the cab of your choice and convenience. For instance, Sedan, Mini, etc.
- After choosing the cab, click on either of the option: Ride now or Ride later.
- Tap on the ‘Ride now’ option to book the ride.
- The passenger will the confirmation from the driver and related details on his smartphone.
Booking an Ola cab is very simple. However, if you face any issues, you can always call at Ola customer care helpline number to get it solved.