Try one month absolutely free and get 1TB of cloud storage with office 2021 web and mobile versions of word, excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft teams, outlook, exchange, Onedrive and share point. You can Chat, call, meet up to 300 attendees with standard security.
You can always keep your files up-to-date by storing and syncing them online through cloud technology and can enjoy real-time documents editing by purchasing Microsoft 365 Business Basic through Microsoft 365 Business Basic Monthly or Annual Subscriptions.
Microsoft 365 Business Essentials offers small and mid-sized business owners an opportunity to conduct their business across various devices and create, edit, and share files, presentations, reports, videos, photographs from anywhere and at any time. With easy to set-up options and latest versions of Office Apps, Microsoft 365 Business Essentials also, offers unique features like Active Directory, support to max 300 users, Fast Track Center etc. You can enjoy discounts in annual subscription option through Microsoft 365 Business Basic Promo Code.
Why Must Small and Mid-Sized Business Owners Upgrade their Office to Microsoft 365 Business Basic?
- Corporate-level Outlook e-mail system (can be accessed through a web browser or desktop) allows you 50 GB mailbox and attachments up to 150 MB can be sent. Easily Accessible 1 TB of personal cloud storage offers smooth sharing of documents both inside and outside your organization with a control that can view and edit documents.
- HD video conferencing makes hosting of online corporate meeting possible and instant messaging connectivity through Skype offers fast communication through video-calls, voice-calls, and messaging. Yammer integration with business applications enables employees to organize projects much better, share timely information across teams, and to connect with the right people.
- You can instruct your team and make them available all the resources by connecting them at Microsoft Teams (hub for teamwork) in Microsoft 365, where people, tools, content, chat etc. come together. Team Sites provides 1TB baseline storage along with 500 MB storage per person for easily sharing and accessing of documents. You can edit Word, Excel etc. documents through the browser.
- You can create, organize, share, assign, and chat about new plans with a Planner, you can create and share presentations, web-based reports, training, newsletter etc. through the help of Sway (a new Microsoft 365 app) from your Smartphone’s and browser, through Microsoft Flow builds automated workflow in between Apps and services to collect data, sync files, and to receive notifications, learn about intelligent search and discovery, and create and publish custom business Apps.
- You can opt for monthly (pay month by month) or annual (one-year subscription) commitment payment options. In annual commitment, you can either pay month-wise or the entire amount at the time you sign up and users can avail discount through Microsoft 365 Business Basic by opting for annual subscriptions.
- Microsoft 365 business plans come with five layers of security and cutting-edge security practices for keeping your data absolutely safe. Small and Mid-Sized business owners can easily deploy Microsoft 365 Business Essentials across their organization without any technical expertise and can add or remove users within few minutes. Active Directory (for single sign-on and synchronization) helps in the management of users permissions and credentials.
- For quick troubleshooting, Microsoft experts offer online and telephone answers, connections with other Microsoft 365 customers, and how-to-resources. You can also approach to Microsoft Fast Track Engineers for a smooth migration to Microsoft 365 Business Essentials. Within 30 days of buying Microsoft 365, eligible customers can contact Fast Track Center (team of thousands of engineer’s presents across the globe for helping IT partners and professionals).